Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, September 2, 2022

sore throat

Morning:
I actual slept a lot last night. Started coughing a bit early on, but the rest of the night I slept through with no issues. In the morning I started coughing up again. Still no fever, just aches and chills. Started watching Elvis while my wife took the boys to school and worked a bit.
(Morning: water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch, still coughing quite a bit. Now laying down and resting up. Had lunch and rested some more,  when I got up we went to the backyard to hang out in fresh air.
(Afternoon: water, sprite, torta de carne, tortilla, rice, cookies, skinny popcorn)

Nighttime:
My wife went out with Javi to pick up dinner. They came back and we ate. I cleaned up my area and took a shower. Watched some TV, talked to Arnel for a bit and now going to bed. I'm feeling much better on the body front, it's just the coughing that is still there. 
(Nighttime: tea, water, coke, burrito, chips)

No comments:

Post a Comment