Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, September 30, 2022

Not feeling it (9/29/22)

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. It was not a good night for me. My stomach was acting up and my body was aching. Got the boys ready and we took them to school. We dropped them off in person so we could take the apple project for Gabriel. Came home, made coffee and checked in to work. My stomach is still not doing well, I am not feeling good, I know there is something wrong with me, just can't put my finger on it. Hopefully it's a quick bug. 

(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:

Still here working, my wife is doing field visits today, I'm waiting to see if I have to go pick up the boys or if she will be picking them up on the way home. It's getting warm over here. Started doing some laundry and hopefully I will be able to be done by 5. Finished the first load. My Mom and Sister came by to take Javi shopping for his birthday. After work I took Gabriel to practice.

(Afternoon: pulled pork left overs, bread, coke, water, Monster Tacos)

Nighttime:

Practice was good, after we went to have dinner at Chili's. I shared an appetizer sampler with my wife and a margarita. Came home, changed the boys, showered and now watching TV and washing the boys clothes. Finished half the laundry and went to bed. 

(Nighttime: appetizers, margarita, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment