Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Finally home

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready for work. Got the boys ready for school. My wife left to work early so I went over to drop them off solo. I treated myself to some breakfast at McDonald's and came home. Checked in to work, ate and had some coffee. I was able to do the suggested edits on the power point and helped out Julia by creating cases in training region. Now just waiting for feedback from two other people.

(Morning: Coffee, water, Sausage McMuffin, Sausage biscuit, hash brown)

Afternoon: 

There was not enough lunch today so I skipped it in favor of giving the boys food. We went to go gas up the truck, wash it and get the boys. We are home, they are eating and I am working. Both have practice today. Finished up work and headed out to practice. 

(Afternoon: Water, POG juice, cookies, ZOA)

Nighttime:

Practice was good for both. We came home and had dinner, I showered and helped the boys with homework and sent them off to bed. Now watching TV before bed.

(Nighttime: Chinese food,  beet, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment