Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sunday Stunner

Morning:
Woke up and came out to hang out with the boys. Watched some of the early game and went to shower. I went with Javi to see if we ate at Denny's but there was a long wait so we came back home to get my wife and Gabriel to go to the Spirit Halloween store.
(Morning: water)

Afternoon:
We got the costumes for the boys, it rained. We drove to Wendy's for lunch and came home to find out the fence in the backyard was falling over. We have to talk to the neighbor about replacing it. Had lunch and started watching the Niners game against Seattle. My wife took the boys out for a play date at Javi's friends house. During the game the Niners lost their starting QB Lance for the years Jimmy G came in and helped get a W. After my Mom, sister and brother in law passed by before we went to the WWE show.
(Afternoon: Chicken sandwich,  burger, fries, root beer, water)

Nighttime:
We drove over and had to walk to the arena in the rain. The show started and it was fun. I always enjoy watching WWE live. It was Gabriel's first show and he liked it. Javi liked it. We came home and put them to bed, I showered and soon going to bed as I work early tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: nachos, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment