Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Halloween Haunt

Morning:
Woke up.amd showered. Got ready and went over to get my finger prints done so I could volunteer at the boys school. Came back home and have some cereal and we waited until lunch time. 
(Morning: water. Raisin Bran)

Afternoon:
Grabbed lunch and came home to eat. Headed out to Great America to meet my Mom, Brother, his girlfriend and my niece. We were there for the Halloween haunt event. We got on the carousel and rip roaring rapids. Walked around a lot and had fun watching the kids trick or treat.
(Afternoon: McChicken, McDouble, chicken nuggets, coke, water)

Nighttime:
Drove home and the boys used the bathroom. We went to have dinner, returned home and put the boys to sleep. I showered and we watched TV. Going to bed now, the boys have their first Fall Ball games in the morning. 
(Nighttime: water, chips, shrimp and steak burrito,  beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment