Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Hot Hump day

Morning:
Woke up ND changed. We took the boys to school and came back home. I went to sleep as I didn't have a good night. I woke up in time to catch Geostorm and for lunch. 
(Morning: water)

Afternoon:
Ate and went to go get the boys. Came home for a bit to drop them off and headed over to the little league field to pick up the roster for fall ball. Texted out details to the parents and we start practice on Monday. Rested up and bathed Gabriel early as I had my fantasy football draft today.
(Afternoon: Arroz a la Valenciana, coke, water)

Nighttime:
Did the draft and after helped Javi shower. I showered after and had dinner. Watched TV, washed diahes and now going off to bed.
(Nighttime: Arroz a la Valenciana, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment