Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Not feeling well

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got the boys ready to go to school and drove them over. Passed by McDonald's grabbing breakfast before logging in to work. Made coffee and had breakfast,  logged in and started working again on the power point. Attended a meeting that should have been an email. Anyway, after that I finished up working on some things and reviewed them with my supervisor. 
(Morning: water, coffee, sausage biscuit)

Afternoon:
Went to Target real quick to get cleaning supplies and cereal for the boys. Came home to drop it off and headed over to pick them up for early dismissal. When we got home I laid out on the floor as my back and bones were hurting. I ate and finished working. Requested leave for covid and I will be off for some time.
(Afternoon: bacon burger,  coke, water, peanut butter cups)

Nighttime:
Went to lay out and tried to relax. It's hard because the boys want to play and ask for attention. But I need to get better. Went to lay down in bed and after I played with some play-doh with Gabriel. Javi accidentally spilled juice all over and I had to clean it up. Changed them, I went to shower and now watching TV. About to go to bed. Still not feeling well and my back is sore.
(Nighttime: cookies, sprite, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment