Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

New schedule (9/12/22)

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready. Packed up my things and headed over to the BART station. Today I start my new in office schedule. I still don't understand why we have to be here at all since we do not have client contact and we can do our jobs from home. But anyway, I got here and set up. Cleaned up my area as I haven't been at my desk in a long time. Now we are about an hour in to work and I'm ready to go home. Took my break and walked around. Watching a video on the new system we are going to have to train on next year. It's pretty boring.

(Morning: Water, Coffee)

Afternoon:

Had lunch and watched a show on Netflix. Now sitting back at my desk, about to go over some more of the video and a document before I start packing up my things to be ready to go. I still don't know why they need any of us here, but whatever. Finished up and walked over to BART. 

(Afternoon: Quesadilla, water, ZOA. cookies)

Nighttime:

Got home and cleaned up some leaves. Got things ready for practice and I took Javi over. We had a good practice and came home. I took out the trash, had dinner and watched TV before bed.

(Nighttime: gallo Pinto, tortilla,  water, orange juice)

No comments:

Post a Comment