Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, September 23, 2022

Finally Friday

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready for work. The boys woke up and I went to give them breakfast. They are off of school today. I made coffee and logged in to work. Now just waiting for my unit meeting to begin. Answering questions and the day is moving along. 

(Morning: Coffee, Apple turnover, water)

Afternoon:

Everyone went out for lunch to Olive Garden,  I stayed back since I had training. It went well, got it close to the 2 hour mark that was required. After we helped Gabriel with his apple project. 

(Afternoon: bread stick, left over olive garden, Zoa)

Nighttime:

We went to watch The Invitation and came home. Put the boys to bed and now watching TV for a but.

(Nighttime: popcorn, nachos, coke, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment