Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, February 7, 2022

Week 2 Day 1

Morning:
Woke up and went to get ready. Got the items ready for the boys for lunch. My wife took them to school and she drove to work. I stayed at home had some coffee and started training. It went ok today, people are just natural complainers. Anyway, after training I got ready to go get Gabriel.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Drove over to get Gabriel and passed by Panda Express to grab lunch. My wife was next door getting a poke bowl. He went home with her. I met them here and had lunch. Now working and waiting for my break to get Javi. Picked him up and came home ro finish out work. Got ready for practice. 
(Afternoon: Panda Express, sprite, water)

Nighttime:
Practice was good, it was short due to sunset. After we picked up my wife and Gabriel and went to Target. After we came home, I tossed out the trash and had dinner. Helped Javi shower while my wife bathed Gabriel. I showered after and now Watching TV.
(Nighttime: Chilli dogs, lemonade, water, pork rinds)

No comments:

Post a Comment