Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, February 14, 2022

Not so super Sunday

Morning:
Woke up and went to shower. Had some coffee and had Javu shower. My wife bathed Gabriel and we went to church. The service was good and we came home to rest before driving over to my sister's to watch the game.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Drove down to Daly City and went to the Dollar Tree, got a few items and got to my sister's. I started cutting onions and cilantro. Started cooking the meat and chicken for the tacos. Had lunch and started watching the game.
(Afternoon: tacos, wings, fries, coke, water, donut)

Nighttime:
Drove home before the game was done. The outcome didn't really matter to me. Got here and finished folding clothes and took another shower to get the meat smell off of me. Now watching TV before bed.
(Nighttime: water, peanut butter cups)

No comments:

Post a Comment