Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Out sick

Morning:
Woke up and I wasn't feeling well. Decided to take the day off. These vertigo symptoms are not fun. I got dressed and got the boys ready for school. Took them and came back home to rest.
(Morning: Caramel Macchiato, McDonald's breakfast, water)

Afternoon:
Work up from a nap and we went to get Gabriel. Came back home to rest up and now we are on our way to get Javi as he gets out early. We picked him up and I dropped them of at home and I went to Costco. Got gas and a few things and came home. Got here and cleaned the garage a bit, tossed out some garbage and organized some things. Still not 100% but we move on.
(Afternoon: water, mocha freeze)

Nighttime:
We played outside and I mowed the grass in the back yard. Came in and watched Clue with Javi. Washed dishes and had dinner. Helped Javi shower, my wife bathed Gabriel. I showered and we watched the finale of the book of Bobba Fett. Now we are watching the Tinder Swindler.
(Nighttime: cheviche, chips, hot dog, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment