Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Disney on Ice

Morning:
Woke up and made chocolate chip pancakes for the boys. Had coffee and I went to take a shower. I got dressed and we played Super Mario Party. My wife and her friend left to Napa and I hung out here with the boys.
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Tool the boys to Target and came back home. Played Madden and made lunch for us. Watching The Master of Disguise. Waiting for my brother to come by so we can drive over to the Oaklamd Arena to watch Disney on Ice.
(Afternoon: spaghetti and meatballs, water, chicken, buscuit and Cole slaw)

Nighttime:
There was traffic so I asked my wife to take us Iverson to the arena. I met up with my brother and his family and we watched the show. The boys really enjoyed it, they were singing along and clapping. After my brother drove us home and the boys changed and went to bed. Now I am watching TV.
(Nighttime: water, beer, Dr. Pepper, mini pizza slice)

No comments:

Post a Comment