Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Another off day

Morning:
Woke up and decided to take another day off. Got the boys ready for school and took them over for the drop off. We dropped Javi off and he forgot his backpack so Gabriel and I went back to drop it off. Took Gabriel to school and passed by getting breakfast for my wife and now I am home resting.
(Morning: water, coffee, breakfast bagel)

Afternoon:
Picked up Gabriel and went to Cardenas. We got some items and came home. I rested up a bit and we went to get Javi. When we got home I put out the hammock and the canopy. Made some lunch and now we are waiting to go to Target.
(Afternoon: Chicken sandwich, cheese sticks, zoa, water)

Nighttime:
Got back home and put things away. Washed dishes and had dinner. Finished watching the Tinder Swindler and took a shower. Watching another show before bed.
(Nighttime: ceviche, condensed milk with ice, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment