Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Extra long weekend

Morning:
Woke up, got dressed. No work for me today, but I got Javi ready for school. Gabriel had the day off. I took him over and passed by McDonald's to get breakfast and came home. Ate and took a nap. When I woke up, I built the new fire pit and put it outside. Cleaned up and moved the grass all around the house. After I took a shower and got the boys bag ready for a sleepover ar my sister's. 
(Morning: water, coffee, McDonald's breakfast)

Afternoon:
Picked up sushi for my wife and came home so she can eat. We picked up Javi at school and drove down to my sister's. We were going to go eat at sizzles later.
(Afternoon: water, zoa)

Nighttime:
Had dinner with my family and we took my mom and sister back home. My wife and I drove home and relaxed for the night. Did laundry and watched TV. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: water, burger, wings, salad bar, Jack and Coke. Brownie)

No comments:

Post a Comment