Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 25, 2022

Finally Friday

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get dressed. Got the items ready for the boys for lunch. Had them get ready for school and we took them over to school. First we dropped off Javi and after we dropped of Gabriel. It was pretty quick. We came home and I made some coffee. My wife had some overflow issues with the coffee pot, I went to check it out and cleaned it up. Started up training, today was Training Region day. It was a bit of a mess, but we got through it as well always do. After the training I went to drop off my wife and her friend at the BART station. Hit up Target and picked up lunch at Popeye's. Came home to drop off the food and notice they forgot the Cole slaw so I went back to get it. They were being rude about it, so I matched their energy.

(Morning: Coffee, water, chicken sandwich)

Afternoon:

Went to go get Gabriel and came home. Had lunch and checked in to work. Made sure that Gabriel ate his lunch and soon we are going to pick up Javi. I went quick to the BART station to pick up my wife and her friend, dropped them off here at home. I went to get the car washed and there was an accident with 2 cars in front of me. It delayed me a bit but I still got to pick up Javi in time. Right now I am at home, ready to run out the clock. After work I took a quick nap and everyone came home.

(Afternoon: Burrito, biscuit, water, coke, ZOA) 

Nighttime:

When they got here I woke up, the xfinity camera came in so I connected it a d got it working. I made some chicharron and ate it for dinner. Now watching TV.

(Nighttime: beer, water chicharron, popcorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment