Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Dentist visit

Morning:
Woke up and took a shower. Made pancakes for the boys and had coffee. When everyone was ready we started the drive over to Daly City for appointment. The appointment went well, my teeth are great. After I walked over to Gellerrt Park to meet my wife and kids. After we we t to Serramonte. 
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
Walked around a bit and we got the boys lunch. My wife and I shared a Philly cheesesteak. Got some things at Target and drove to my sister's. When we got there we chilled for a bit and went to the movies to watch Jackass Forever.  Now we are back here waiting for time to go to Benihana. 
(Afternoon: water, Thai Iced tea, Philly cheesesteak, fries, macaroni salad, popcorn, coke)

Nighttime:
Left my sister's and drove to Milbrae to go have our early Valentines day dinner. Had a very good meal and drove home after. Just got in and going to start laundry. Finished up laundry and watched some episodes of the twilight zone. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: beer, water, benihanna trio)

No comments:

Post a Comment