Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 11, 2022

It's Friday!

 Morning;

Woke up and got ready for work. I got lunch ready for the boys and woke them up to have breakfast. After I told them to get ready for school and we went to drop them off. Came back home and made some coffee and soon after logged in to work and started the training. It went ok today, there was really no new material, it was a work on task day. After the training was over we got ready to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Pastry, coffee, water)

Afternoon:

We went over to Teaspoon to get some drinks, picked up Gabriel and picked up lunch as well. Came back home to eat and chill for a bit before I go in to the PM training. Hopefully the time goes by fast here in the afternoon: the PM training went well, answered some questions and talked to a few people I haven't had a chance to talk with in a while. After I met my wife and the boys at the park. I got there and met Javi's friend and his mom. We played some football and ran around.

(Afternoon: Water, Iced Thai Tea, pupusas)

Nighttime:

After the park I got us slurpees and came home. We relaxed and had dinner. I changed and we watched Cold Case Files. Just finished playing Madden and now off to bed. Dentist appointment tomorrow. 

(Nighttime: wings, beer, water, chocolate, slurpee)

No comments:

Post a Comment