Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Day 2

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready for work. Got items ready for the boys for lunch and got them ready for school. We took them over to school and came home. I made coffee and logged in to work. Started training and it went well. We finished about 15 minutes before the scheduled time. After the training I answered some questions and now I getting ready for tomorrow. 

(Morning: Water, coffee)

Afternoon:

We went over to get some drinks at Teaspoon and to get Gabriel. We came home and had lunch and I checked back in to work. Waiting for time to go get Javi. We picked him up and he showed us the books he got at the book fair at school and now we are at home. Working again. Took a quick break to play catch and set Javi up with his hitting tee so he could practice. After work I watched the Janet Jackson documentary and chilled.

(Afternoon: Carne molida, white rice, Thai Iced tea, water, ZOA)

Nighttime:

Had dinner and folded some clothes. Found some shirts I was looking for to wear. Finished up the Janet Jackson documentary and I went to shower. Changed the boys and put them to bed. Watched TV and a show on Netflix. After I talked with Arnel and played Madden. Now off to bed.

(Nighttime: left over burrito, mango juice, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment