Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Middle of the week

Morning:
Woke up a bit refreshed today.  I went over to get dressed. Set up lunch for the boys. Woke them up for breakfast and had them get ready for school. The drop off was quick again and we came home. I made coffee and checked into work. Set up everything for the morning training and we started. It was good today, ended a bit earlier than what we wanted but it was good. After I set up the excel sheets for the activities tomorrow. 
(Morning: water, coffee, muffin)

Afternoon:
Went to wash the camry and picked up Gabriel. Came home to have a quick bite to eat. Checked into work and on my next break I go get Javi. Picked him up and came home. Logged back in to work and almost done setting up for tomorrow. My back is hurting something awful right now. Cleaned up a bit of the leaves in the back yard with Javi and now going to play some catch with him when I get off of work, see if that loosens up my back.
(Afternoon: zoa, water, pot stickers. chocolate)

Nighttime:
After work we went to Costco and got gas and some items. Came home and put things away and showered. Had Javi shower and bathed Gabriel. We cleaned up a bit and soon are going to watch the latest episode of the book of Boba Fett. Caught a few episodes of a show on Netflix and now going to bed.
(Nighttime: pizza, hot dog, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment