Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, February 21, 2022

Presidents day

Morning:
I slept on the couch because my wife would not stop snoring. Javi woke me up because the internet was down. I fixed that I fell back to sleep. Had some coffee, took a shower and got ready to go to Target for some grocery shopping.  Did that and came back home. The boys had lunch and I hung out until my wife and Javi went to their play date.
(Morning: water, coffee, pound cake)

Afternoon:
Before they left I went outside to play with Gabriel to distract him so they could go. My sister asked if she could pick him up to go to Rock n jump. I said yes, my brother called me about the Disney on Ice tickets so we got them for Saturday. Came inside and cleaned up the kitchen counter and stove. Now waiting for them to come over.
When they got here, my Mom stayed. My wife and Javi came home, I had him get ready for practice. We went and it was a good practice,  Javi did ok, there was some moments when he wasn't trying. But that is what practice is for. After I went to try and get the car washed, but the brushes were down.
(Afternoon: cookies, water)

Nighttime:
Got home and we went to get Cheesesteaks. Had dinner and now I am going to change. Going to see how much I can rest up, Round 3, Week 1, Day 1 starts tomorrow. Watched wrasslin' and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: beer, water, Cheesesteak)

No comments:

Post a Comment