Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Cold

 Morning:

Woke up early and went to get ready. It is cold. I have the heater on in the living room and in the office. About to go get the items ready for the boys for school and wake them up. Everyone got ready to go and we were off to drop off the boys to school. After we did that we stopped by Starbucks to get some coffee and now we are home. No training in the morning today, I have to do that in the PM. On a break I decided to clean up the boys room. Cleaned the beds, put their clothes away and cleaned up the floor. It was a big mess, cut papers and candy wrappers everywhere. We will be discussing this with them when they get back home from school.

(Morning: Lemon loaf, water, Caramel Macchiato)

Afternoon:

My wife went to get Gabriel and I stayed home folding clothes and doing more laundry. Cleaned up some more items. I had some Pho and also a mini pizza for lunch. About to start up the PM training. The goal is to be done by 4. We were done by 3:40 and I was able to finish up the laundry and waited for everyone to get home.

(Afternoon: Pho, Pizza, water, ZOA)

Nighttime: 

After work I went to pick up dinner and came home. We had dinner and my wife and her friend played Mario Party Superstars while I napped a bit. After I changed Gabriel and we played What do you meme? The Disney edition. I went to shower and after I watched a few things I recorded. Now off to bed.

(Nighttime: water, beer, burrito)

No comments:

Post a Comment