Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Party Time!

Morning:
Woke up and went out to get some donuts for breakfast. Came home and had breakfast, cleaned up a bit and now about to finish watching Smackdown and play Madden. After we cleaned up and I went to bath Gabriel,  had Javi shower and I showered as well. We waited for my effects to get home from her eye doctor appointment. 
(Morning: coffee, water, donut)

Afternoon:
Had lunch before we took off to go the birthday party and we drove to Castro Valley. Javi and Gabriel bowled. Javi more than Gabriel. Now we are waiting for time to take off. After the bowling I dropped off my wife and kids at home. I went over to Walmart and got a few things. Took the car to get washed and vacuumed. Finally returned home to rest up before dinner.
(Afternoon: water, beer, zoa, arroz a la valenciana)

Nighttime:
Amilcar and Olga got here and we went to Famous Dave's for dinner. For dessert we went to Clancey's to get the boys ice cream. Returned home and hung out and talked for some time. They started to head out and we are about to go to bed.
(Nighttime: beer, water, root beer, bbq)

No comments:

Post a Comment