Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

2's day

 Morning:

Woke up this morning and I went to get ready for work. Got the boys lunch box and waters ready for school. Woke them up and had them have breakfast and get ready. We took them over to school and came back home. When we got here I made some coffee and logged in to the training. Today is the first day of round 3. Since Julia had some other project to work on, it was me and her training. It went ok, still trying to figure out a common ground to train with her as this is still new to us all. After I set up tomorrow with Karla. Now I am waiting for time to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:

Drove over to get Gabriel. Stopped by the bank taking out their allowance. I was able to get a parking pass for Saturday. Now we have to take Gabriel to get tested for COVID so he can go in to the Disney on Ice event. We are getting him tested on Thursday. Had lunch and checked in with work and reviewed some documents. On my break I am going over to get Javi at school. Drove out real quick to get him and came back home. Checked back in to work. Going to run out the clock. We have practice today for this guy.

Drove over to the park and we practiced. It was only 3 kids, so we rotated then around the infield and they hit a bit as well. After me and Javi went to get the car washed and came home.

(Afternoon: Water, ZOA, white rice, chicken, tortilla, cheese)

Nighttime:

Got home and tried to troubleshoot the camera. Did not work, so I have to wait for a new one and install it when it arrived. Cleaned up a bit, had dinner, showered and watched TV before going to bed. My back is a bit stiff and I hope that it loosens up.

(Nighttime: water, pot stickers, chicken, lemonade, ice cream, kit kat)

No comments:

Post a Comment