Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Hump day

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready. Turned on the heater in the living room and the office. Started making lunch for Javi and got Gabriel's bag ready. Woke them up and they had breakfast and then got ready for school. The drop off was good, pretty quick early on and then it got a bit sticky, but we got back home with plenty of time. I was able to make coffee and log in to training. The training went ok, it was almost 3 hours long. After I checked in with Monika to see what she needed me to do tomorrow as I train in the PM with her tomorrow.

(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:

We went over to get Gabriel and passed by Panda Express to get some lunch. We got home and ate and I checked in to work. Answered some questions and reviewed some materials and now going out to pick up Javi. We got back home and I checked in again and soon we are going to be taking off to go to Gabriel's practice. Done with work, went to Gabriel's practice. He did well, I played catch with Javi and was showing him how to do take downs. 

(Afternoon: Panda Express, water, Sprite)

Nighttime:

After practice we went over to Costco to put gas in the truck. Came home and I cleaned up the living room and dinning room. Had Javi shower and washed dishes and cleaned up the kitchen counters. I showered and put some clothes to wash and now we are watching TV and folding clothes. About to go to bed.

(Nighttime: tortilla and cheese, peanut butter sandwich, cookies, pineapple juice, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment