Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Last day of work for me this week

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed. Set up lunch for the boys, got them breakfast and got them ready. We took them over to school and came back home. I made coffee and logged in to training. We answered some questions from the group and I said my goodbyes to this group as we start a new group next week. Getting ready to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Water, Coffee)

Afternoon:

Picked up Gabriel and came home. Had some bean soup and cleaned up the garage a bit. Still a lot more to go. Checked back in to work for a meeting and now just waiting for a break to go get Javi. Picked him up and returned home to take out some more boxes and recycling. I had Javi call my Mom as she is having cold laser surgery today. I will call her later to check up on her.  Turns out she didn't get the cold laser today, it will be done in about 6 weeks. After work we went out to Walmart. 

(Afternoon: Bean Soup, white rice, ZOA, water)

Nighttime:

We picked up a new fire pit and a few other things. Came back home and made some chicken wings and had some cerevezas. 

(Nighttime: beer, wings, brownie)

No comments:

Post a Comment