Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Friday vibes

Morning:
Woke up and  got ready for work. Got the boys lunch ready and got them ready to go. Drove them over to school and dropped them off. Came back home to make coffee and log in to work. The training went ok, it was wat we expected. The training region cases did not work, but we move on. Now waiting to go get the boys. Javi has a minimum day today. 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
I folded some clothes before we left to go get the boys. Javi was up first and after we got Gabriel. We came home, I made some nuggets for Gabriel and my wife went out with Javi to get him a burger he was crying about. I am waiting for lunch. Logged back in to work and reviewed some items for next week. I am not feeling well. I need to rest up. 
(Afternoon: Arroz a la Valenciana, water, coke, sweet bread, chicken nuggets, cheese sticks)

Nighttime:
After work we got ready and went over to Porky's pizza to meet Javi's team. He will be on the Angels. I was asked to be on the coaching staff so I will be assisting as much as I can this season. After we got some ice cream and came home. Showered and we are now watching the Winter Olympics opening ceremony. Going to bed now.
(Nighttime: water, strawberry milkshake)

No comments:

Post a Comment