Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 1, 2019

Finally Friday

Morning:
Got up, got dressed and headed out for work. The drive was good, found parking, took a nap before heading in to work. Met Amilcar and went to Peet's for some coffee and now back at work. Waiting for the day to pass.
Went to an early lunch with Amilcar tonthe Market. After we walked over to Costco and to 1440. I waited for my afternoon meeting.

Afternoon:
Met with my team,  it went as expected. We made a deadline for ourselves to have items ready by Thursday so we can be prepared for our next trainings. After that I came home and chilled for a bit.

Nighttime:
Had dinner, put Gabriel to sleep and now about to shower. Javi went to bed after, we have take him to the dollar tree to get some items to build a trap for a leprechaun for school. I watched some tv and now going to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment