Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 25, 2019

Training week Day 1

Morning:
Got up, got some good sleep. Got ready and headed to work. Parked in my 3rd area. The other 2 were taken. Today we start training and I am feeling sick. Hope they go well.
First training went as expected. It was a tiny bit rough but we got through it. Now doing the write up for it.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and now getting ready for the second performance of the day. It went well, after I did the wrap up and sent it in. Drove to my sister's to get the kids, came home started laundry. Changed to go to take the boys to swim class. It was good, Javi did well. Gabriel cried at first but he finished strong. After we went to grab food and went home.

Nighttime:
Had Hawaiian BBQ and my wife bathed the kids. I got Gabriel ready and washed dishes, showered and did more laundry. Right now watching RAW and in a bit going to bed. So tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment