Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Another day

Morning:
Oh lord I am so tired. I had a bad night. My stomach was acting up. Had to use the bathroom multiple times. Gabriel did ok when he went back to sleep. I got up, got ready, put clothes to dry, made my coffee and headed out to work. Got the last parking spot in the area I go to.  Now waiting to start walking.
Got in, checked in. Flaked to my supervisor and reviewed materials.

Afternoon:
Ordered a sandwich and picked it up. About to have lunch and go back down to work on some items before going to the pre-forum meeting. Did what I needed to do and headed home.

Nighttime:
Made dinner, had dinner, folded clothes and played with the kids. Bathed both boys, put Gabriel to bed and Javi after. Now hanging out watching tv. Will probably watch Smackdown Live before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment