Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 18, 2019

Another Monday

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  had breakfast, made coffee and drove to work. The drive was good, found parking quick. I think later today I may go send the money order for Javi's extended care program. I also have to edit some things for training. Hope today goes fast, later we are going to my sister's to celebrate Myrna's birthday.
Got in, checked in. My supervisor is out today. Have to go to a meeting later. Updated my power point and I was able to go to the post office to send out the money order for Javi's extended care.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, hung out. Attended a meeting for end 2 end. Found out some good info on the get calfresh website that I have to share with my supervisor. After headed home. Got home, put clothes to wash and off to my sister's house.

Nighttime:
Went to pick up the kids. My mom made some food and my sister made a cake for Myrna. After we came home, put Gabriel to sleep,  tried playing Uno with Javi. I think tomorrow it will go better, I don't recall the rules of this game. Now watching RAW and going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment