Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Training week day 3

Morning:
It's Wednesday, tired. Gabriel was being a butt last night. Need more sleep. Forum in the morning, training at 2. Have to check out some things for the next round of trainings. Here we go.
Attended the forum meeting, it was about an hour long. After I went to my desk.

Afternoon:
Ran over to Walgreens to get some oj, chips and chocolate.  Had lunch and now in the pm training.  Seriously annoyed with these people. 
The training ended on a better note. After I went over to do my end of the day report and walked to the car. Drove home, took out the trash and went to Trader Joe's.

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's house to get the boys. Got our tickets for Dumbo for Saturday. Came home, had dinner, bathed the boys and now they should be going to bed. About to watch some TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment