Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, March 3, 2019

And it just continues....

Morning:
Finally was able to get in to bed at 4 am. Gabriel had taken up most of the bed and my wife took my spot. So I waited until he got up for a bottle to get in. He did not go to sleep quickly, but when he did we all woke up around 9. He has tummy issues again. He pooped through the diaper and on the bed. Got on his clothes and my clothes. My wife bathed him and now we will be showering.
We ordered in from Red Robin and now are waiting.

Afternoon:
We got our food. Had lunch and finished Spider man into the spider-verse and went to Target and Khol's. We came home after since Gabriel had a little accident.

Nighttime:
My wife bathed both boys and we gave them dinner. I ate sardines and rice, along with some Flor de caña and coke. Waiting for Gabriel to go to bed so I can go watch the Walking Dead.
He did not sleep right away. I took a shower and he went to bed with Javi and my wife. After my shower we finished watching the Walking Dead and now just chilling  before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment