Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Hump day home day

Morning:
Woke up around 4 or so, took Gabriel to the living room and we fell asleep on the couch. I called out from work to stay with him. Hopefully today he gets better. It's been a tough few days for him.
He did alright today. Got him to eat and nap. Now waiting to go to Javi's school.

Afternoon:
Went to the parent/teacher conference and it went as expected. We have to help Javi slow down with his work. Now about yo go pick him up.
Went to pick up Javi and hung out for a bit. When we were ready we came back home.

Nighttime:
Bathed Gabriel while my wife made dinner.  I showered and played with the kids.  Tried putting Gabriel to sleep but it didn't work.  Javi went to bed and I have Gabriel here with me trying to get him to stay asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment