Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Holy traffic

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  drove to work. The traffic was really bad. Luckily I got parking in the spot that I normally park at. It's raining so I will have to walk in the rain.
Got up from a 10 minute nap and started the walk, it was raining,  but not too bad. Got here pretty quick. Going to send my check in email and start on my work.
I checked in with my supervisor and started working on the updates. Have to produce something quick, training is on Monday.

Afternoon :
Had lunch, headed over to 1440. I went over the GetCalFresh demo site and we talked about the updates and as a group we decided to write our supervisor a letter explaining our concerns about the material they want to add last minute. After work I went to get the kids at my sister's.

Nighttime:
Ran out with Javi to get dinner while my wife stayed back and bathed Gabriel. When we got back we had dinner. I washed some dishes and  I am sitting on the bed waiting for Gabriel to sleep.
Well, Gabriel decided to finally do it and take that leap of faith out of the crib. He had been teasing and doing a stare down and he flew into the air, wishing he would soar... but he fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes.
Before I showered we played Uno and now watching tv before sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment