Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Late

Morning:
Missed both of my alarms. Woke up at 6:09. Shot out of bed, got dressed, made coffee and drove to work. Got parking in my usual spot. Walked over to work. It's cold out today, but not too bad. About to send in my check in email and edit the power point. Hopefully the other people who were supposed to send me things have sent them. I have a meeting at 11 and training practice at 2.
Met with the other 2913's and after met with my supervisor, we talked about the upcoming training.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, walked over to 1440. We did our practice round and timed the training and submitted our suggestions. After work I headed home, we met my mom at Target yo get the kids. We shopped and came home.

Nighttime:
Started laundry and put Gabriel to bed. Played Uno with Javi and brushed his teeth and took him to bed. Watched some tv, finished laundry and now going to bed. One more day this week, hopefully we are able to finish up all the materials and practice the training for Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment