Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday vibes

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  put clothes to dry and made coffee and headed out to work. Traffic was smooth, got parking and now I wait to walk to work. I have to meet 8 OJT EWs to guide them to 1440 for a training.
I walked to my desk, checked in and met with the EW's. Walked with the over to 1440namd sat in on training. It was good, I have some ideas for when we present it.

Afternoon:
Stayed at 1440. Went to grab some cheese pizza with Amilcar. Did some research on a topic for training and talked with some folks there. Came home after, washed bottles and sanitized them. When that was done we went to Costco.

Nighttime:
Got hime, put away what we bought. Folded and started watching Aquaman. Had some wine and shrimp. Put Gabriel to sleep, now about to shower and sleep myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment