Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Back at work

Morning:
Got up. Another bad night with Gabriel. He has issues with sleep. I think it goes beyond him being sick. Anyway, got up, got dressed,  washed and sanitized bottles, made coffee and headed out. Thinking of starting my day at 1440 since we have a meeting later. We'll see.
Javi stayed home sick. I got to work, checked in and started working. Before lunch I went to Costco.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, played some candy crush and chilled until the meeting at 2. We talked about our progress with our parts and set up the meeting for next week. On my way home, getting Javi some food.
Looks like Javi is doing pretty bad. He said he was dizzy. He ended up throwing up.

Nighttime:
Bathed the boys and got the dressed
Went to have sushi with my wife and now we are home. Putting Gabriel to sleep and going to shower after. My wife is taking her mom to the airport.
Javi doesn't look too well, waiting to see how he does tonight, may or may not stay home tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment