Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 4, 2019

Lunes

Morning :
Gabriel again had a bad night. He threw up around 5 am. My wife cleaned him up, I changed the sheets. After I tried to rest a bit more, bit I couldn't. I got up, got dressed,  washed the dishes and bottles. Made my coffee and headed out. Last night they said it wasn't going to rain, but it was raining. Now parked and waiting to start walking to work.
It was raining a bit when I was walking in, I updated the power point and checked out a website I needed to see for another project. I talked to my supervisor and waited for lunch.

Afternoon:
Had my sandwich and water. Watched some Netflix and waited for time to go home. Got to my sister's house to get Javi. Gabriel stayed home all day since he was sick. Another issue going on with my nephew that seems really serious this time. Don't have all the details yet. After went home and chilled.

Nighttime:
Played with the kids a bit, went to grab dinner and came back home to eat. Changed Gabriel, Javi changed himself and now about to see if little man goes to bed and take a shower.
He fell asleep and I stared to wash and sanitize bottles. He woke up, I washed Javi's teeth, my wife put Gabriel back to bed, after my shower I took Javi to bed and now watching some tv and going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment