Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 22, 2019

Not a good start

Morning:
My stomach was hurting a lot this morning.  After using the bathroom I got ready and went downstairs to put clothes to dry, made coffee and went to the car. When I turn the key to start the car the key broke in the ignition and I could not move the car.
I had to go in the house and get pliers and try to remove the broken key. It took some time, but I got it out. I got the spare key and drove to work. It was raining, but the drive was good. Found parking and switched out the remote from the main key to the spare. I have to find where I can get a copy of the key.
Not an ideal way to start the day, but we move forward. Today I finish up the power point, we print and practice.
The morning went well, had a discussion with my supervisor regarding the training. We went over the timing and decided to go with what we had. We started printing the materials and waited for further approval.

Afternoon:
Walked over to 1440 and went to Costco with Amilcar to grab lunch. Had a cheese pizza and a churro. After went to practice the training. We got final approval and were able to print and copy the items.
We ran through it once and in went down to check an email and came home. Om the way home I put gas in and started to clean the living room.

Nighttime:
We started watching Mary Poppins Returns,  we had dinner. I put Gabriel to sleep and showered. I put Javi to bed as well. We left about 40 minutes left to watch tomorrow. Now watching tv and about to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment