Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Training week day 2

Morning:
Got up, didn't feel I got good rest. When I got up, Gabriel was making a scandal. Changed his diaper and my wife gave him a bottle. I went to change, put clothes to dry and made my coffee and headed out to work. The drive was good, got good parking today. Still not feeling well. But we go on. 2 trainings today.
Oh boy, morning training went pretty good. Still not feeling it. I had to slow myself down a bit. I hate the fact that I had to get sick now. Having the nervousness of training and being sick are not ideal. But we move on and do it live.

Afternoon :
Had lunch. Chilled for a bit and got ready for then next training. It went well, my supervisor stopped by to check it out. After I updated some items, sent out a survey and headed to the car. Drove home and had dinner, watched some Smackdown Live.

Nighttime:
Washed bottles, moved somethings around and tried putting Gabriel to sleep. It didn't work so my wife tried and I played Uno with Javi. After he went to bed I took a shower and now off to sleep. 5 more trainings to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment