Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Hump day

Morning:
Got up, when I was leaving the room Gabriel got up and I went to get him a bottle. I went to get dressed and got ready for work. The drive was good, slight traffic,  had to get out an exit earlier. Found parking, the last spot where I usually park. It's really cold out there today.
Today we have the forum, I have to present 3 items and later going to try and make a training video.
I went to the forum and had to step out early. They were going to deliver my new chair. They came late.

Afternoon:
I went to eat lunch and listened to a podcast, when I got back to my desk I made the 3 videos, had coffee with Amilcar and talked with my supervisor. After work I walked to the car, drove home, took out the trash and went to target before picking up the kids.

Nighttime:
We had dinner at Sizzlers with my sister, niece,  Vanessa and Dominic. After we came home, put Gabriel to bed and took a shower. Javi went to bed before I got out. Now hanging out until I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment