Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

No parking

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  made coffee and drove to work. There was no parking left in my usual places, so I had to go to my 3rd place and got one. Hopefully it will be fine here. Have to check in with my supervisor today about yesterday's events.
Got in to work, checked in and started my morning routine. Talked with my supervisor and got on a webinar.

Afternoon:
After the webinar I had lunch
Waiting to see if I have to go to a meeting later today. Went over to 1440 for the pre forum meeting, which was pretty much BS. Now I have to add some things to the power point. After came home, hit up Popeye's and drove to Arnel's house.

Nighttime:
Finally held Allix Rae, Brian, Aisha and Aria were there. Javi really was excited to meet her. Gabriel was a bit jealous when my wife held her. After we came home and I put Gabriel to bed and Javi shortly after. Now watching tv until bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment