Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Pie day... the streak continues

Morning:
Got up, still so tired and sleepy. It's cold, so cold. Got up and got ready to go to work. The drive was good, quick. Found parking quick as well. Waiting for time to go to my work station.
Walked to work, it was cold. Checked in and started on some work. Updated a few things and chilled.

Afternoon:
Went to grab some coffee and came back for our unit meeting. We went over the materials and made some edits. I need to update one more thing before Wednesday. After the meeting I started walking to my car to come home. Put gas in the car and got home, talked with my mom a bit and now relaxing.

Nighttime:
Had dinner. My wife bathed the boys. I put Gabriel to bed and showerd. Javi went to bed after. I finished laundry, we watched some tv and now relaxing before bed. One more day if work this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment