Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Weekend baby

Morning:
Got up, hanging out. Gabriel wants to be a mama's boy right now, Javi is in playroom singing songs from Beauty and the Beast. Warming up my Nacatamale to have breakfast. Had breakfast and coffee and hung out a bit. We got ready to head out to drop the boys off at my sister's.

Afternoon:
Dropped them off, hung out for a bit. Took off to the movies. Today we saw Fighting with my Family. I enjoyed it, ofcourse there were things that were not accurate, but they had a story to tell and I think it was fun. After we went to get the boys and hung out some more before coming home.

Nighttime:
Gabriel threw up 3 times. Javi is having stomach issues. We let them chill until late and now I am going to shower to get this day off of me. We watched a bit of Spiderman before my wife went to bed with the kids. Staying up a bit and then going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment