Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Almost there

Morning:
Gabriel has issues. Again he had a bad night. Don't know what it is. He finally went to sleep, when I got up he was laying on my neck, so I had to sneak out and replace myself with a pillow like Indiana Jones switching the idol and the sand bag. After I got ready, made coffee and headed out. No rain today, drive was good, now parked. About to start walking to work.
The morning went well. Had a great chat with Sandra. After I looked over some materials and waited for lunch time.

Afternoon:
Ate my lunch, chilled, watched some Netflix and waited for my unit meeting. I got assigned to do a video demonstration, which I have no idea how to do, but I'll figure it out. After walked to my car and came home. Picked up my wife and headed out to get the kids at my sister's. We stayed a not and  came home.

Nighttime:
Both boys bathed and now trying to put Gabriel to sleep. He went to sleep after I raised my voice at him when he was trying to shove his fingers down his throat. I went out to wash dishes and shower. Watched some tv and now off to never Neverland

No comments:

Post a Comment