Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday... the streak begins

Monday:
Got up, missed the alarm. But still had time.  Went to go get ready and to get my things for work. Made coffee and headed out. Missed out on the parking that I normally get, but my back up spot was available. Now waiting for time to start walking to work.
Got to work, checked in, checked email, talked to my supervisor and reviewed some work.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, reviewing some materials and waiting to go home. Got a new keyboard,  it's ergonomic. My chair needs to be replaced ASAP as possible. I sent out an email request and they should be sending me a new one soon. After I got out I went to pick up Javi's shirt at Kohl's and came home to start washing. When my wife got home we went to visit Priscilla, Arnel and Allix Rae. She is so cute. She has a bit of jaundice so we couldn't hold her dur to her being in treatment.
Arnel asked me if I would be one her Godfathers and I accepted. That was a really cool thing.

Nighttime:
We left the hospital and went to meet my sister at Costco. She had the boys and we got them and a few items and came home. Put Gabriel to sleep and Javi followed after. Now watching RAW and finishing up waking clothes before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment