Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 15, 2019

Last day of trainings

Morning:
Got up and did not feel like going in to work.  But I got dressed, packed my lunch and headed out. Met Amilcar in the morning for coffee and set up for the trainings. The first training went well, only downside was that we were are in the basement. Starting the 2nd training now, should be done by 11:30, having lunch after.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, watched 2 episodes of the Umbrella Academy on Netflix and went down to the last training. That one was fun. Next week we have 4 more on Wednesday.
Left work, got to my car, drove home, it's cold. Washed my coffee mug and lunch container and we went to Serramonte.
We got there, had some Starbucks and walked around a bit. Went to the Disney store and ran in to Nikko. We talked a bit and we went to the food court. The kids had Hawaiian BBQ and I has a Poke Burrito. After we went to Target and did some quick shopping for Gabriel's snacks and came home.

Nighttime:
Got home, changed Gabriel and put him to sleep. Helped Javi brush his teeth and I showered. It's been a long day and I like to clean off the day. Now hanging out, will have a few adult beverages, watch tv and call it a nignt.

No comments:

Post a Comment