Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, February 8, 2019

Friday!

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, had to clean up in the bathroom since there were ants on the counter. After I made my coffee, grabbed some bread and drove to work. The drive was good, I am parked. Now waiting to go to work. Should be a chill day, making copies.
The morning has been good. Checked in and now making the copies for next week's first day of training. Still trying to find a way to get to the other building to end the day.
So bored, making more copies. Sleepy to be honest. Debating where I should go get lunch.

Afternoon:
I went to lunch with James, Olga and Amilcar.  We had Vietnamese sandwiches. After I went back to meet with Karla to go over the new charts for the SNB/TNB amounts. She went hole early, I worked on a power point my supervisor wanted me to adjust and after I started walking to the car.
It was raining a lot so there was a bit of traffic. I went to the dollar store to get some things and came home. Soon going out to get some Wing stop.

Nighttime:
Got the wings, ran into Nikko and his girlfriend. Came home, had dinner. Put Gabriel to bed, brushed Javi's teeth and he went to bed. Washed bottles and dishes and now hanging out before bed.
Watched A Star is Born. I wasn't going to watch it, but I am glad I did. Cooper and Lady Gaga did a great job, keeping me engaged throughout the movie. The music was good too. Now off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment