Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Late

Morning:
Missed both alarms this morning. But I was able to get ready and out of the house in time. Traffic was good, it's just really cold. Parked and waiting for time to go in to work.
The walk from my car to work was cold as balls. I think my jacket was wearing me to keep warm. Anyway, have to ask for time off, a webinar and pre forum meeting later.
I listened to the webinar and spoke to my supervisor. Had lunch and walked over to 1440.

Afternoon:
Got here and talked to Karla for a bit reviewing materials and will be going to the meeting soon. My Dad leaves tonight, so going over to see him and drop him off later. Went to the meeting and got the info
Went to the lobby to see a few people. After headed home to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's and helped my Dad shower. He really irritated me by saying someone stole $200 from here while he was here, in a sense accusing us. I know he gets taken advantage of back home, he let's it happen, he doesn't say anything. But with us who don't take anything from him, he is always saying things like that.
Anyway, packed up his things, my brother is picking him up and we will go to the airport to drop him off.
Drop off went well, got back home, showered and off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment